Thursday, April 28, 2011

Telemetrik - My Lightyear

So tell me, and be honest: How cool is your city? Pretty cool? Well, I hate to break it down to you, but your city hasn’t got anything on Rouge City. Period.

What is Rouge City you ask? It’s only the best track from Telemetrik’s album: My Lightyear. His light year. How awesome would it be to own a light year? Not as awesome as owning this album, let me tell you. It’s essentially drum and bass, but it’s so much more than that. It’s not “dirty” drum and bass, but don’t you run away just yet you dammed purists! It’s more melodic and accessible, yet it stays with you for a long time.

If you are new to drum and bass, get it. If you are a seasoned veteran, get it. If you are a deaf hobo with nothing to lose but a heart of gold, you better get it or else I’m selling your vital organs.

So check this out and put your city to shame:

Amazing, right? Now move to a better city.

1 comment: