Thursday, April 21, 2011

Blue Stahli - Blue Stahli (2011)




So Blue Stahli (Bret Autrey) released a compilation about 3 years ago called Antisleep Vol. 1 and now here's his  actual self-titled debut album and it's pretty fucking rad.  In my opinion it's much more on the industrial than electronic side than his last efforts and even bridges the gap and almost crosses over into the EBM and aggrotech category sometimes....I said almost buckeroo.  With 2011 sucking in terms of industrial music (mostly) this is most definitely a worthy addition to the bunch and could even end up on some of your top 25 lists, hell it just made mine.


1 comment:

  1. Not sure if I enjoyed this that much because of the cliché hard rock element of it (which reminds me a lot of Marilyn Manson) but it was definitely interesting and I felt like the industrial aspect worked well.

    ReplyDelete