Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Psyborg Corp. – The Mechanical Renaissance [2010]


Release Date: February 16, 2010

EBM is a technically simple genre; you have your generally synthesized music and then you have your vocals/lyrics and that's about it. This makes the music style almost a hit or miss, which I think is a bit of a shame especially when I hear an ebm act that just knocks my socks off the first time I listen to them. Psyborg Corp. is one of those acts and although they are relatively new on the scene with their debut The Mechanical Renaissance, they are just outstanding. Whether we're talking about the music or the vocals, each is fresh like newly cut grass. This is definitely one of best industrial albums of 2010 and I look forward to their new album which is to be released soon.

Try it

1 comment:

  1. I know I heard this last year off your rec but it doesn't stick out in my mind for some reason.

    ReplyDelete