Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Art vs. Science - The Experiment [2011]


Release Date: February 25, 2011

Many of you will find this Australian act annoying and I don't blame you. And to be honest, I find it difficult to even categorize these bastards. If you were to make me listen to this album 4 years ago, I would've listened to one track and then shift+deleted the album into oblivion. However, I can't help but enjoy many of the songs on this due to their relentless catchy-ness. The tamer songs, such as Take A Look At Your Face are fantastic, while others, such as Higher, may be hit or miss; the choice is up to you. As for the track Bumblebee? Listen if you dare.

Try it

1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete